on. My lovely wife started tax season on Monday. This is always a
fun time of the year. It gives me a chance to walk in her shoes for a
few months and realy learn to appreciate her more. She does a lot for
the kids and I and does not get enough credit for it.
So Tara is having to get up at 5am now for the next few months. This
is so she can be at the office bright and early. You know she is
loving it, LOL.
Kendra is doing very well in school, I am very proud of my little
girl. She brought home the paperwork this week for signing up for
high school. Won't be long now and I will be writing about her
driving (God help with us all).
Kamden is growing up way to fast. He will be two in just a
few short months and he is a handful! He is a typical two year old
running everywhere and getting into everything.
That is it for now. I will post more later.
~Ross

No comments:
Post a Comment