Sunday, March 23, 2008

Visit with Dad

Poor Tara had to work on Saturday (3/23/2008) so I took the kids to visit my Dad and Hazel for the day. It was a beautiful day (about 75 degrees) and we had a time just relaxing. I got to see the progress on Dad's shop which is just freaking awsome, he has done a very bang up job. I enjoyed hanging out on their deck all day and hope to do it again soon.


Dad and Kamden took Zoey for a walk around the yard.

Kendra just sitting around... We did a lot of relaxing that day.

Hazel and her new baby (Zoey)

Kendra enjoyed basking in the sun.

Kamden enjoyed playing with Zoey. Zoey followed Kamden around a lot because he kept feeding her snacks (including his cookie that the dog took).


OMG BTRFLS! (butterflies) This is Kendra modeling a pink ring she got off of a cup cake.

Kamden spent most of the day at Dad's opening the door, saying bye bye and then closing the door again. It was cute although it was not so cute when he started slamming the door, he cried when I corrected him.


This is the other thing that Kamden did the entire day, walk up and down the steps.

No comments: