- We had our first family vacation: That was the best week and I can't until next year. All 4 of us enjoyed the time we spent on the beach, pool and amusment parks.
- Kendra's mission trip: Kendra spent a week at the begining of the summer in LA helping the people of that area that were hit by Katrina.
- Kendra started high school: Let the worrying go into overdrive!
- Kendra Truned 14: I'm way to young for this.
- Tara hurt her knee: She was with the personal trainer and did to much to fast. Poor thing has been limping for a while and has been seeing a doctor. I wish she would stay off of it more. I fuss at her but does not seem to work to much.
I know that I have been very slack on updating. I will try to do better for now on.

No comments:
Post a Comment