Monday, April 21, 2008

April Shorts

I know that I am pretty far behind in keeping up with this blog. A lot of things have happened over the past few weeks including the following;

Tara's Birthday, yes my beautiful wife is now a year older (and for the sake of self preservation I will not reveal how old she is). We had a few friends get together to celebrate at one of her favorite restaurants. It was a good time and it was great to see friends get together. Unfortunately we forgot to bring the camera so I did not get any pictures.

Ding-Dong Tax Season is Gone!! Yes, I said it, over. I get my wife back! If you could not tell we (the kids and I) have missed her severely. It is not an easy job that she does with keeping the house running (as I have mentioned before). I must say I greatly appreciate everything. I just don’t know how she remembers everything and keeps it all straight. I only did it for a few months and I messed and missed up so much. I definitely have a good one!

Kamden’s Birthday, my (sniff) boy (sniff) is now 2 (sniff)! It just goes by way to fast. I mean it seems like yesterday my boy was shooting crap against the wall (funny story, if you don’t know it ask me about it) and now he wants to do everything like a big boy. I have pictures of his birthday party that I am working on getting resized to post. He had a big birthday with several big gifts such as a train table set that his Papa Ross and Mamaw got him and a rock climbing explorer thing with a slide that we got him. I just want to thank everyone who came and participated to make this a very enjoyable day for him and us.

Kendra and I celebrated our 2nd Adoption Anniversary. It is hard to believe that it has been 2 years since I adopted my little girl. I am sad to say that she is not much of a little girl any longer. She in 8th grade and I honestly could not ask for a better daughter. Yeah we have our moments, as you could imagine with a 13 year old, but I would not trade our time together for anything. Anyways, for our anniversary we went to go see “Horton Here’s a Who” and then we went to Taco Bell. We ate so much junk that we both were about to throw up! It is the same thing we did last year (I think I may see a trend, I’ll let you know for certain next year).

Krista’s Baby shower. Yes it is getting closer for my little sister to have her son (Wyatt). She was thrown a very nice shower and received a lot of the things that are needed. I have some pictures and I will post when I finish resizing them.

Well that is all I have for right now.

No comments: