Kamden’s Birthday, my (sniff) boy (sniff) is now 2 (sniff)! It just goes by way to fast. I mean it seems like yesterday my boy was shooting crap against the wall (funny story, if you don’t know it ask me about it) and now he wants to do everything like a big boy. I have pictures of his birthday party that I am working on getting resized to post. He had a big birthday with several big gifts such as a train table set that his Papa Ross and Mamaw got him and a rock climbing explorer thing with a slide that we got him. I just want to thank everyone who came and participated to make this a very enjoyable day for him and us.
Kendra doing the bubble dance on Kamden's actual birthday.

Kamden doing the bubble dance with his big sister.

Not from his birthday but I thought it was a cute picture.

The following pics are from Kamden's Birthday Party.

Kamden opening his big gift from Nana and Papa Johnson. It was a basket ball hoop.

This was Kamden's big gift from his MaMaw-Hazel and Papa-Ross. He plays with the train set everyday.

This was Kamden's big gift from Tara and I. As you will see in the next few pics, he loves it.
No comments:
Post a Comment